All members (FULL or ASSOCIATE) benefit from :-
- The ongoing promotion and marketing of the aims and objectives of the PSSA and being associated with those aims and objectives.
- Use of the PSSA database for marketing purposes (PSSA will not release the database to individual members but will arrange mailshots or e mailshots on their behalf).
- Opportunity to feature in, and advertise in, the quarterly newsletter that is distributed to the full PSSA mailing list.
- Representation at various relevant industry exhibitions via a PSSA stand at those exhibitions plus discounted stand fee deals for PSSA members.
- Free informal arbitration service for member to member or customer to member disputes.
- Fully qualified formal UK arbitration and contractual dispute resolution service – initial free 30 minute consultation and discounted rates for members thereafter. Training courses on this subject, aimed at avoiding formal disputes in the first place, are also available at discounted rates.
- Access to overseas exhibition support including free advice and help with obtaining government export marketing grants.
- Product related legislative compliance support – free initial 30 minute consultation and discounted rates for members thereafter.
This covers professional advice and support on topics such as:-
- Identification of applicable standards & regulations
- Advice on completion of Declarations of Conformity & Incorporation
- How to develop a Technical File
- Formulation of a Compliance Register
- Product conformity testing regime’s
- Liaison with appropriate product testing stations
- Keeping up to date with Standards
FULL MEMBERS ADDITIONALLY BENEFIT FROM:-
- Membership of a trade association whose full member joining criteria is higher than any other association in the high security perimeter protection sector – creating a differentiated reputation for its full members that end users and specifiers can have high confidence in.
- Use of the PSSA FULL MEMBER logo as a key sign of commitment to product and installation excellence and professionalism in the perimeter security sector.
- The ongoing promotion and marketing of the benefits of using a PSSA member company – targeted at specifiers and end users.
- Promotion of companies and their products/services on the PSSA website, with direct links to members own websites for ease of lead generation
- FREE use of the PSSA database for marketing purposes (PSSA will not release the database to individual members but will arrange mailshots or e mailshots on their behalf).
- Opportunity to participate in meetings with key market influencers by taking a role in the Advisory Panel or on any committee on which PSSA has a seat.
We are constantly working to improve the package of benefits available to our members and expect to be able to announce further additions to the above list in the near future.
Further information on these member benefits and how to access them is provided via the member login page.