Transport security – submit a question for our expert panel
Have you got a question about transport security? Do you want to know more about security planning and future-proofing for emerging threats? Or do you want advice from senior security professionals in the transport sector?
If so, submit your question now, using the form on the right.
At IFSEC 2018 the Transport Security Council will take part in a debate in the Keynote Arena. They will engage in a wide-ranging debate, discussing current and emerging threats, and they will answer pre-submitted questions. So if there’s something you’d like them to discuss/answer, let us know.
The debate will examine security standards, behavioural analysis & detection, information sharing & social media, the insider threat, emerging technologies, and strategic planning & organisational change.
- Simon Turton, Security Manager – Arriva Trains Wales
- Matthew Finn, Managing Director – AUGMENTIQ (UK) Ltd
- Gavin Jones, Director of SABRE Security Scheme – BRE Global Limited
- Chris Stevens, Technical Security Director – SIDOS (UK) Ltd.
- Simon Roberts, Head of Global Security Compliance – DHL
- Andrew Palmer, Border Security Lead – Gatwick Airport
- Matthew Vaughan, Aviation Security Director – IATA
- Philip Baum, Managing Director – Green Light Ltd & Editor-in-Chief – Aviation Security International
The debate will take place on Tuesday 19th June 2018 in IFSEC’s Keynote Arena from 12.00 – 12.50. It will be chaired by Broadcaster and Security Journalist, Frank Gardner. You can register for the event here.
The post Transport security – submit a question for our expert panel appeared first on IFSEC Global | Security and Fire News and Resources.
The following content is provided by IFSec Global, you can view the original article by visiting the IFSec Global Website