Hanwha Techwin has launched a dual-channel, multi-directional Wisenet P camera suitable for monitoring large open spaces: the PNM-7000VD.
The latest instalment in the Wisenet P series can accommodate two video surveillance cameras in a single housing.
Installation of two 2.4mm lenses offers a 270° viewing angle, making the PNM-7000VD suitable for monitoring large open spaces like car parks, shopping centres and warehouses.
- Full HD 2MP images of adjacent areas captured by two separate lenses
- 270° viewing angle when two 2.4mm lenses are installed
- Supports H.264 and MJPEG compression – but bandwidth efficiency jumps 99% when H.265 is combined with WiseStream II – a compression technology that dynamically controls encoding, balancing quality and compression according to movement in the image
- System integrators can choose between 2.8, 3.6 or 6mm lenses depending on field of view required by customer
- 150dB Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Lens distortion correction and digital image stabilisation
- Privacy masking
- Video analytics at the edge: direction, face, fog, virtual line, appear/disappear, loitering and camera tampering detection
- Two SD/SDHC/SDXC memory slots for automatic back-up recording during network disruption
Hanwha Techwin says
“End-users are understandably looking for maximum value from their video surveillance system,” said said Bob (H.Y.) Hwang Ph.D., Managing Director of Hanwha Techwin. “Our new two channel multi-directional camera significantly reduces the costs which would normally be associated with installing two separate cameras, perhaps either side of a building or site, without any compromise on quality.
“It is an excellent example of how ‘We MOVE with trust’ by introducing innovative solutions which offer real-life practical benefits.”
About Hanwha Techwin
Hanwha Techwin is a developer of video surveillance solutions for IP, analogue and hybrid systems. Formerly Samsung Techwin, Hanwha Techwin was among the first in its field to run software solutions within the camera – at the edge of the system instead of the hardware at its heart.
Hanwha Techwin Europe’s solutions, which encompass network cameras, DVRs, VMS systems and compression technology, are available across Europe via an extensive network of distributors.
Founded in 1952, the Hanwha Group is a Fortune Global 500 company with 52 domestic affiliates and 146 global networks in manufacturing and construction, finance, and services and leisure.
From the growing quantity of data to new innovations like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning, the surveillance and security landscape is changing. The Seagate Surveillance Storage Survey 2018 is a look at what the industry challenges really are—and what businesses, security industry professionals, installers and integrators need from their storage moving forwards.
Discover the challenges now by clicking here.
The following content is provided by IFSec Global, you can view the original article by visiting the IFSec Global Website